Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yummers!

As I write this, I am enjoying some very good soup. This soup that I write about is called Stuffed Pepper Soup. So if you are picturing stuffed peppers and thinking EWWWWWW! then I would keep on moving on because this soup is for all of those stuffed pepper lovers out there (at least lovers of the main ingredients in stuffed peppers). I've had this recipe for a little while but was waiting until green peppers were in season and were on sale (or free). I know you are thinking...its hot outside so who wants to eat soup? But think lunch here. A nice, hearty lunch that did I mention is low in calories? Yep, one cup of soup is only 150calories and when served with the rice, 350 calories. I got this recipe from one of my favorite food blogs called Chaos in the Kitchen.
Let me know if you try it and what you thought about it...

No comments: