Monday, April 12, 2010

A Day of Firsts


Today, we had a lot of firsts in the DiSandro family. I started my new job at the hospital today and B had his first day of daycare. But our firsts didn't end there. This afternoon, I got my first call from the daycare to say that B had a temp. So, I then made my first early pick-up from daycare and we went to see our new pediatrician for the first time. Where...it was determined that B had his first ear infection. So, now he is on his first prescription of antibiotics. Hopefully it will nip it in the bud and we will be on to our second day of daycare tomorrow. :-)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh that's a lot of firsts for one little guy. Hoping your second day goes smoother :)

Let me know if I can be of any help.

Liz said...

Well, I must say, you had quite the productive day! :-) Hope it wasn't too stressful, and that B gets feeling better soon!

Monica B said...

Oh my, what a first day. How did mom do dropping him off? I think that's the hardest part.