Saturday, September 18, 2010

Go Pioneers!

B and I attended our first Malone game today. The Pioneers played Anna Maria (MA) and won their first game of the season, 69-0. Jeff said the team set several offensive school records today.
B did pretty good. We sat in the bleachers for the entire first half and he did very well. He really liked the marching band at the first part of the game and as long as he had snacks he was a happy camper. We went up into one of the suites for the 3rd quarter and ended up walking around the stadium complex for the 4th quarter. It went smoother than I thought it would. He wasn't mobile at all last year, so I didn't know what to expect this season. I'm very thankful that we have options though.








*Awkward...as we were walking around the stadium in the 4th, we stumbled upon a certain moose who appeared to be winding down his/her gig for the day. I had to snap a shot...