I've been working on some art for B's playroom and finished this piece on Saturday. I cut out vinyl letters with my Silhouette machine and placed them where I wanted them on the canvas. Then I spray painted over the canvas, being careful to not blow the letters off with the spray. After it dried, I peeled the vinyl off and then sprayed with a matte finish clear coat. I think it turned out pretty good.
I also tried another project with the vinyl letters. I added the word "journey" to a broken globe that we had laying around, then sprayed it white. The project that gave me this idea had a larger font but the word was shorter. I'm not as crazy about how this one turned out but I do like the idea. Just wished I would have used a bigger font.
Oh, and B is liking his chalk train!