Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Updates, updates, updates

Where does the time go? I'm currently in my 29th week and starting to "live large". And by that I don't mean throwing money around making aimless purchases. :-) The finish line is starting to come into view and I'm trucking along with my eyes on the prize. (I'm sure I can throw in a couple of more sports analogies in here but I should stop while I'm on a roll.) Anyways, baby Beniah is doing great. Hopefully he has at least one more somersault in him but other than that he is great. Oh yeah, I guess I skipped that post. We are having a boy! (At least that is what they tell us...) And we aren't too apprehensive about using his name ahead of time since we found it easy to agree on one that we both liked. I just hope we don't scar the child too much if he ends up coming out a girl. Mental note: we probably shouldn't dally on getting the announcements out either...just in case.
We know that there are a lot of people out there just waiting to meet him and we are really blessed to have such great people that we know will care so much about our little guy in our lives . Thank you all for being such a great part of our journey.

No comments: