Thursday, March 12, 2009

Here fishee, fishee...

Jeff and I probably eat fish for dinner maybe one night a week. For the past month, I've been using the frozen tilapia fillets at Aldi. Now, I've been known to really mess up fish so I try to make it a point to find an easy fish recipe that I know I will always have the ingredients for and that will taste great even if I lose track of the cooking time for a minute or two. (Note: the recipes that I am about to disclose are not miracles by any means. If you cook the fish way too long, there isn't much you can do to save the dish.)
Both recipes are very different from each other so it doesn't feel like you are being repetitive in your meals. We enjoy both of them and I've made them several times already. Let me know what you think if you try them or if you have a favorite and easy fish recipe.

Broiled Tilapia Parmesean (I love allrecipes.com because you can alter the number of servings which recalculates the amt of ingredients you will need.)

Herb Baked Tilapia (from the MomAdvice blog)

No comments: