Friday, March 13, 2009

Prayer Request

If you are thinking about us, we would really appreciate your prayers this week. Jeff is leaving today for a missions trip to Philadelphia and will not return until next Saturday (21st). I still have 6 weeks to go, so all should be fine, just mainly my nerves need to be calmed. :-) If you could please pray for safety for the missions team and for the work that they are doing in the Philadelphia area. And for Beniah and me, that we stay healthy and well. Thank you!

If you would like to follow the team and their work this week you can go to their blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti,
I hope all is going well and that Jeff's trip went well. You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers. How are you and the baby doing? Chris and I are doing well. I am getting closer to being done with school and looking forward to what God has in store for us when I am done. Are you currently registered anywhere? I would love to send you a gift for you new baby. Let me know if you need anything in particular and what your address is. I lost it... :(. I hope to hear from you soon. ---Kristen AKA tiny

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry about the name mispell, I meant Patty I type way too fast. Love you guys.