Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shower Time!

Justin and Anna's wedding is fast approaching! We had their shower last month on June 28. It was great. My MIL had booked a great spot that Anna's mom had picked out. It was in the waterfall room at Keywester in Naperville. It turned out to be a beautiful day to boot! Anna and Justin got lots of great stuff for their new place.
Jeff worked a Bear's camp in Bolingbrook that entire week so I took time off and Mickey and I went up with him the Sunday before the shower. It was great to relax and visit with family. When he wasn't at camp, Jeff was working on his final class assignments or training for his mini-tri while I did some work for GC and tied up some loose ends for the shower.

The beautiful bride with one of the shower games.

Shower favors that my MIL and I came up with.

No comments: