Wednesday, June 18, 2008

They're out there again?!


Okay so, you may know what I'm talking about when I say "lawn fanatics". Hey, you might even be one. Don't get me wrong, Jeff and I love to be outside and don't really mind mowing our lawn (I try to leave this chore for Jeff as much as possible though). But don't you just hate it when you mow your lawn and then the next day your neighbor (or the service that they hire to take care of it...ahem) mows theirs and makes yours look like you haven't touched it. I admit that with all of the rainfall recently, our lawn is growing like it is near some kind of nuclear facility. So, it is currently in need of a good trim, but I am gaining an appreciation for our "meadow" look. Alas, I know that our post-lawn care satisfaction will be short-lived once the lawn jockeys unload their supped up equipment next door. Maybe we could get on the same schedule...nah! P.S. The pic is NOT from our yard but a good example of what I'm referring to.

No comments: