Sunday, November 22, 2009

Card Outtakes

For some reason, this year I have felt there is plenty of time to pull together a Christmas card. Its like Christmas is so far away to me. I don't know if it is because the weather isn't very Christmassy or what. I just have not been motivated. But today I decided was the day. Spur of the moment you know. We did an impromptu photo shoot at our house courtesy of my index finger and the timer on my dad's camera. B loves to get his photo taken. He is always cheesing but for some reason he was distracted in a lot of the pictures we got. It could have been the massive amount of tickling daddy gave him before we started or the antsy dog sitting on the other side of daddy. Who knows. I think that we got a winner though. Now it just needs to make it onto a card and into every one's hands before Christmas. Here are some outtakes for you all to enjoy.

1 comment:

Emily said...

so cute! can't wait to see the final result!