Monday, May 11, 2009

2 Weeks!

It's hard to believe that at this time, two weeks ago, Benny's arrival was still a big question mark. I had stayed home from work that Monday because it was just too uncomfortable to sit at a desk all day. So I did a little cleaning, a little laundry, a little napping, etc. Jeff and I went out to dinner that night and one of the main topics of discussion was when we were going to meet our little Beniah. Well, these past 2 weeks have flown by. My mom was a huge blessing in the first week. She stayed with us and cooked, cleaned, changed diapers, and did laundry while I recovered and Jeff was able to go to practice. We've had a few bumps but overall he and I are doing very well. We had his two week appt. this morning and he is now 10 lb 10 oz. We also got the go ahead to let him sleep through the night if he wants to without waking him to feed him. And it looks like we are past any further jaundice problems. So, Benny is in pretty good shape! Now we just need some really nice weather so that we can start going on some walks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet!

Monica B said...

Awesome! I still can't believe they put him up so high to get his feet on the wall. I couldn't watch! It was wonderfuld to see you all this weekend! Can't wait to see more of the little one.

Andy said...

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Gotta see Da Nephew!!!