Monday, May 18, 2009

Ben's First Football Practice!


Sorry, I'm a little slow at posting these days. This one is from last week. Last Thursday was the last spring football practice and Beth had texted me asking if I was going. To be honest, I hadn't really thought about it. I actually didn't even know if it was nice outside, since I hadn't stepped out of the house all day and not to mention hadn't even showered yet...it was almost 4:30 pm. So, I said why not, and jumped in the shower, packed Ben up and headed out the door. After we figured out how to keep the sun off of him, he got to get out of his carseat and Beth finally got to hold him and gave him a bottle to keep him happy. He slept through most of practice but it won't be long before he is out there running and playing on the track with the rest of the coaches' kids.

No comments: