Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's a sickness...


When we put B in his crib for his nap or to sleep at night, we always put him facing the same direction. Why? I don't know really, we just do. Also, I have to add, he is a belly sleeper. I know. Just leave it. That is how he sleeps. (Through the night since two months old, I might add.) Anyways, I have this thing that the crib print (either alphabet or numbers) must be the right way. Meaning: if he could read he would be able to read them. If for some reason I or Jeff put the sheet on wrong and don't notice it, I have to fix it before I put him in there. I don't know if its because I think its going to mess his mad language skills up or what. It's just the way it is. So, that was just a small window into the mind of Patty....did you enjoy the view? :-)

1 comment:

Monica B said...

what a cracker jack. . .