Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Latest Project

Lately, I've been working on O's birthday present. I wanted to make something special for her that hopefully she will keep for a long time. I saw several versions of this set online and decided to put my own spin on it. I used this book , by Lauren Child, as the foundation of my project (we got her the book too). I made a little princess doll (still working on some princess accessories) and the mattresses. My friend Beth (an avid crocheter) made the pea - and a spare pea too!






I do realize that she is only 1, so I doubt it will get a whole lot of action right now. But, hopefully she will like it in the future.

2 comments:

Tiffani P said...

Seriously one of the cutest craft projects I have ever seen. I love it. I don't know who "O" is, but she is a lucky girl! I would have loved something like this when I was a kid!! Kudos, Patty!

pdisandro said...

Why thank you! It was very fun to make as well as test out. ;-)