Friday, October 2, 2009

Shout Out

I just wanted to give a shout out to two of my favorite gals, Monica and Kristen. Monica, as many of you may know, is my older (and only) sister. After over a year of intense studying through the course of a pregnancy and raising an infant she recently passed the final portion of her CPA exam. Monica Bogle, CPA, I am proud of your accomplishment. Great job!
Kristen was my roommate in college. Well, after school she went and got herself hitched and moved way far away to San Antonio to PT school at UT San Antonio. She recently completed not only her Masters but her Doctorate as well. And she just passed her certification test. Dr. Kristen Kenroy, DPT, I am proud of you too! Congratulations ladies, you deserve it after all of your hard work!

1 comment:

Monica B said...

Woo woo! Thanks for the shout out! Ya know, I haven't even celebrated yet!