Thursday, December 17, 2009

From The Ashes...A New Project Has Risen!

So, I tried my hardest to make the oven mitts work and look nice. They worked but I could not for the life of me get the binding to look nice. So I scrapped that idea...literally. I didn't want to waste all of that nice Christmas fabric that I had bought and cut up already so I went on a mission. A mission to find something cool and easy and fun and did I mention easy? And what luck! I found something on my first stop at Sew Mama Sew. She has a wonderful list every year called Handmade for the Holidays. Every day there is a new category with multiple similarly themed projects. I chose this cute little star ornament. I skipped the button because I didn't have any cool, vintagey ones laying around the house.


No comments: