Sunday, December 20, 2009

Puffs Are A-Okay!

So, remember our little encounter with the lethal rice krispy kernel? Well, it was one-month ago today that we tried anything remotely resembling a solid food. Today, I worked up my nerve to give it a go again. We went with a puff this time. In my opinion, after I tried one of them, I didn't think that they dissolved that fast. But, my mom made a good point when she said that B was basically a slobber machine (not her words exactly) and he had a lot more moisture going on in there so it would dissolve faster for him. Well, he successfully maneuvered (the majority of the time) the puffs from his high-chair tray to his mouth with only a few going into Mickey's mouth. (That is where this house dog thing is going to come in handy.) He did have a little issue with the release. Sometimes he wouldn't let go of them once it got to his mouth, while other times they were just moist enough, that they would stick to his hands and not stay in his mouth. Its a work in progress, but we are just a little bit closer to big boy food!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! YEAH!!! YEAH!!!!