Sunday, December 20, 2009

One More Checked Off The List...


This I-spy bag was a quick project that I checked off my list tonight...finally. I had slowly been collecting supplies for it since I first saw this tutorial on Make It and Love It. She has got tons of great tutorials along the left hand side of her blog. This little gem is going to be part of a Christmas gift that I am putting together for some younger kids. It wasn't hard to make at all, if you have all of the supplies. I went with the poly beads because I didn't want it to be ruined if it got wet like it would with rice or beans. For the vinyl, I just used part of a onsie package that I had saved for this purpose. You would just need to use some sort of plastic that is strong but not too tough for your sewing machine. I put all kinds of little beads and shapes inside also. Hopefully this will entertain them for a little while in the car.

No comments: